The placement cell is responsible for all functions related to campus placements and internships. It is run and managed by the placement team conforming to the placement policy laid down by the institute. The goal of the team is to enable the students and recruiters meet their expectations and aspirations, it welcomes your suggestions in carrying out a successful recruitment process.
The placement cell does not limit its responsibilities only towards placing the students in campus but also facilitates and coordinates pool campuses with other institutes thereby opening wide avenues for better placement prospects. We at the placement cell believe in making our students industry ready to meet the clientele requirements. Student recruited from our institute have reached the pinnacles of success in various Multinational companies.
The placement office is well equipped with following facilities to carry out the placement process in a smooth and efficient manner
- Online portal for students for applications and assessing information on companies
- Auditorium to conduct workshops and pre placement talks
- Computer labs and halls to conduct online and written screening tests
- Group discussions and interview rooms
- Telephonic interview and video conferencing facilities
- Soft Skills Training Programmes have been initiated for all students of SITCOE starting from the expert team.
- Soft Skills, Aptitude, GD, PI Training Programmes are conducted from 1st Semester.
- Special technical training Programmes are being conducted for students in every semester.
- SITOCE has been partnered with Aspiring Mind for AMCAT Employability Test.
- Organized numerous career guidance guest lectures.
- Successfully organized career guidance programme under BOAT (Board of Apprenticeship Training) Mumbai in campus.
- Tie Up with International Universities for Summer Under Graduate Fellowship Programme.