ABOUT DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
The department of electrical engineering established in 2010 and offers Bachelor of engineering course. The department currently has 13 faculty members with expertise in diverse areas. Departmental laboratories are well equipped with latest equipment. The department has set up a state of the art “Center for Renewable and Sustainable Energy (CRSE)”. The department is committed to advancement of the frontiers of knowledge in Electrical Engineering and to provide the students with a stimulating and rewarding learning experience.
To be a centre of excellence in Electrical Engineering education to prepare professionally competent engineers with lifelong learning attitude for the accomplishment of ever-growing needs of society.
- To prepare technically and professionally competent engineers by imparting quality education through effective teaching learning methodologies and providing stimulating environment for research and innovation.
- To develop professional skills and positive attitude in students that will help them to succeed and progress in their personal and professional career.
- To imbibe moral and ethical values in students with concern to society and environment.
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVES
Graduates of the program will
- Engage in design of system, tools & application in the field of electrical engineering & allied engineering industries
- Apply the knowledge of electrical engineering to solve problems of social relevance ,pursue higher education & research
- Engage in lifelong learning, career enhancement & adapt to changing professional & societal needs.
We at electrical engineering department promote capacity building through education & training quality in the field of electrical engineering to comply with the requirement & continually improve the effectiveness of the quality by involving all stakeholders, upgrading facilities & faculty through continuous improvemen.
PROGARAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES
- Use software for simulation & analysis of electrical system.
- Demonstarte knowledge & hands –on competence in the application of circuit analysis, electrical machine, measurement for building, testing, operation & maintenance of electrical system components.
- Design & implement control system, instrumentation system , electrical drive system.
LONG TERM GOAL
- To Improve quality placement.
- To Promote scholarly researcher effort.
- To Be known as one of the best research & developmental center.
- To Produce highly professional & ethical person.
- To Establish as local Technical Solution center to cater the needs of Society
- To Be counted as one of the best personality transformation & grooming up centers for students to enable them to get the best of placements.
- To Achieve academic excellence
SHORT TERM GOAL
- To Improve campus placement.
- To Develop centre of excellence in collaboration with industries.
- To Conduct professional skill development activity.
- To Conduct community development activity.
- To Encourage student to expose industry environment.
- To Start professional society student chapter.
- To Produce university ranker.
Head of Department