The objective is to provide hands-on learning to engineering students who have limited access to labs and mentors to create the next generation of (Embedded systems) engineers from college with a practical outlook to take on challenging problems and provide solutions.
- The student will able to construct robotic concept (gesture robotics, sensor guided robotics, spy robotics etc…)
- The student will able to examine the different behavior of robotics.
- To organize Embedded Systems Course from IIT Bombay & other Institutes.
- To make use of resources available at e-yantra lab for robotics & Embedded System.
- Motivate the student to take part in the e-yantra lab robotics competition which is conducted under IIT Bombay.
- Encourage the student to do project on robotics with the help of e-yantra lab.
E YANTRA LAB CO-ORDINATOR