E & TC Engineering
About Department of Electronics And Telecommunication
The field of telecommunication has evolved from a stage of signs which were used for long distance communications, to a stage when electrical radio & electro optical signals are being used. Recent trends in telecommunications are internet, ISDN, ATM for high-speed communication. Along with this, satellite communications has vital role in telecommunication. This field, too, includes DSP, Image processing, GPS for Defense communication system, Security system and so on. Thus, the field has very wide scope throughout the world. So, there is great employment potential in India and abroad. Everywhere Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers are required. Electronics Engineers can work in the emerging fields like VLSI & Embedded systems design and Image processing.
To be a centre of excellence in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering education to prepare professionally competent engineers with lifelong learning attitude for the accomplishment of ever-growing needs of society.
- To prepare technically and professionally competent engineers by imparting quality education through effective teaching learning methodologies and providing stimulating environment for research and innovation.
- To develop professional skills and right attitude in students that will help them to succeed and progress in their personal and professional career.
- To imbibe moral and ethical values in students with concern to society and environment.
Department of Electronics & Telecommunication is committed to establish quality system to produce socially responsible E & TC professionals through creative collaboration, innovation & research.
LONG TERM GOAL
- To initiate a culture of establishing research & development activities.
- To March towards 100 % placement with decent packages by offering good recruitment opportunities.
- To achieve maximum student success ratio by zero percent failure.
- To move towards academic autonomy
SHORT TERM GOAL
- To excel academic performance of students in University Exam.
- To motivate & encourage students for better performance in competitive exams for higher studies.
- To improve campus placement of students.
- To enhance qualification of faculty.
Head of Department