About Department of Civil Engineering
Welcome to the Department of Civil Engineering. The department of Civil Engineering is established in the year 2009 – from the beginning of college, with the intake of 60. The department has well-qualified and experienced faculty.The department is well equipped with spacious laboratories, which cater to testing of materials as well as academic needs. Today’s civil engineer should possess in depth Civil Engineering skills for analysis, design, construction and maintenance of various structures, computer, managerial and communication skills for better management of various structures. The faculty of the department continues to strive loftier by exploring new frontiers of knowledge, imparting the latest technical knowledge to the students and conducting high quality of research. The faculty also renders technical advice on live engineering problems to various Government and Private Sector companies throughout country.
Finally, Wewould like to invite you to browse through our website and to feel free to contact us with any questions or additional information that you may desire. We appreciate your interest, look forward to your involvement with us, and certainly do hope to meet you.
To be a centre of excellence Civil Engineering education to prepare professionally competent engineers with lifelong learning attitude for the accomplishment of ever-growing needs of society.
- To prepare technically and professionally competent engineers by imparting quality education through effective teaching learning methodologies and providing stimulating environment for research and innovation
- To develop professional skills and right attitude in students that will help them to succeed and progress in their personal and professional career.
- To imbibe moral and ethical values in students with concern to society and environment.
To strive for excellence in civil engineering education in order to develop professionally competent civil engineers by creating congenial and discipline environment involving all stake holders and adopting continuing improving standards.
Short Term Goals
- To improve the performance of student in university examination.
- To strengthen industry-institute interaction by signing MOU with various leading institute and industries.
- To orient student towards research and development activities.
- To improve the consultancy work.
- Motivate faculties to be a part of different technical societies.
Long Term Goals
- To encourage research activities in the department by creating centre of excellence.
- To become a solution provide for critical civil engineering problems.
- To acquiring sponsored project from various civil engineering fields.
Programme Educational Objectives
Graduates of the program will
- Demonstrate capabilities to develop optimal solution to the real world engineering problems by applying theory based practical approach of civil engineering and related engineering disciplines.
- Exhibit professional skills, ethical attitude and sensitivity towards society and environment.
- Engage in life-long learning for successful adaptation to technological changes.
Head of Department